3 Stones to Alleviate the CRAZY That is This Month's Mercury Rx
We are currently in the shadow zone of what Mystic Medusa, one of the hottest astrologers out right now is calling "the weirdest mercury retrograde since 2013".
So what should you expect (that is if you haven't been feeling this since the shadow zone began on February 19) from March 5th through the end of the shadow zone on April 16th?
- Feeling nervous and on edge, particularly over-analyzers and empaths
- Deception and scandal: Please tell me you guys have seen or read Michael Cohen's testimony?
- Strange Dreams: Think dead relatives coming to say hello in strange ways
- A surge of truth coming to light in unexpected and possibly disappointing ways.
Screwy technological misshaps: Think, computer issues, banking errors, car probelms, essentially headaches with any physical item that you're relying on to get things done.
Disrupted plans related to organization, communication, and the emergence of new and unexpected new details: A perfect example of this is a project I've been working on since December that was going along swimmingly up until this week. All of a sudden, after thinking we would be ahead of schedule with a marketing campaign that was all set to launch March 13th, new details emerged related to budgets and other factors that have pushed our deadlines out and increased our costs in completely unexpected ways. Of course, I understand what's going on, but I feel bad for my poor co-workers who have no clue!
So what can we do to arm ourselves and psychically prepare? For one, we can take it all in stride- it is Pisces season after all- so taking a chill pill is a great go-to strategy. After all, if something is not going the way it should during the retrograde period, there is a good chance it's because it shouldn't be happening.
You should also stock up on the right type of crystals, ones that will help you ward off anxiety and stress, ease the blow of hurtful truths, and those that clear out the brain fog. Check out our top 3 picks to come to your aid this retrograde.
- Amethyst: Amethyst helps to promote relaxation by easing stress and anxiety. It promotes logical thinking while at the same time encouraging creativity. Put one under your pillow to help you ward off the cravings and unhealthy habits that many people turn to in order to cope with the stress of Mercury rx.
- Smoky Quartz: Smoky quartz is a remover of obstacles, and for good reason! This stone has a grounding influence and will help its user ward off confusion and achieve clarity in the midst of chaos.
- Lapis Lazuli: Lapis Lazuli promotes wisdom and good judgement for its user, increasing the desire for knowledge and honesty. Lapis Lazuli is a stone of communication, related to the throat chakra. it is also a stone of harmony, that can help bring groups together after periods of confusion.